Come celebrate another great year with the Ridge Rangers!
This is the annual celebration for Ridge Rangers who participated in the past year.
There will be a thank-you celebration in Olmsted House starting at 10am until around 11:30am, followed by an at-your-leisure visit to Bok Tower.
We will have a guest speaker, recognition and activities for you to enjoy with a guest. Please register for this event.
Stay after the event to tour the gardens on your own, or take a guided walk on the Spring Blooms Walking Tours at 12pm or 2pm.
You may park in the public parking area or, if parking is limited, park in front of the Center for Education (which is down the road to the left of Olmsted House).
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking if you plan to stay to tour the garden.
Bok Tower Gardens is a leader in conservation in central Florida, with efforts including:
· Curating a National Collection of rare plants
· Performing rare plant rescues
· Researching the basic biology of plant species
· Reintroducing plants into the wild
· Offering educational opportunities
· Networking with other conservation organizations
Learn more at https://boktowergardens.org/conservation/