- Event Calendar
- Internet Explorer Help
- FWC Partners
- FWC Volunteers
- Volunteer Red Tide Monitoring
|Internet Explorer Help|
When sites are viewed in Internet Explorer using a setting called "Compatibility View" it will often times result in different display issues.
To turn off Compatibility View For Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10:
1) See if the Compatibility View button (Torn Page Icon on the Address Bar) appears in the Address bar.
2) Select the Compatibility View button to disable the Compatibility View.
To edit the Compatibility View list For Internet Explorer 11:
1) Select the Tools (Gear) icon, and then select Compatibility View settings.
2) To remove a website: Select the website(s) where you would like to turn off Compatibility View, selecting Remove after each one.
Once Compatibility View is disabled close out of Internet Explorer and reopen it. This should resolve any display issues that you have with the site.